Want to meal prep but feel like you don't have two hours? Struggling with time but wanting to eat healthier?
Here are 3 "meal preps" that take less than 30 minutes ALL together:
1) Chop like items together at the same time like root vegetables or crudite (carrots and celery) and store in water to prevent browning. This is great for quick sheet pan meals.
2) Cut up like fruits (winter citrus or berries) for easy to grab snacks or sprinkles.
3) Make a Weekly Salad to serve at multiple meals.
Use a Weekly Salad three different ways to make eating more plants a breeze:
- Add a simple protein like boiled eggs for a "lean and green" lunch
- Serve a Weekly salad with a simple sheet pan dinner of olive-oil roasted chicken and Yukon potatoes.
- Add a hard cheese like manchego or walnuts for a plant-forward protein and serve with warm baguette
A weekly salad is an easier way to have a one-dish wonder that saves you so much time and take the stress out of meal planning.
You might also like
See my 3 favorite Weekly Salads.
Get access to all 63 (and counting) Weekly Salad ideas by joining the Slim Down Recipe Club here for only $7.
If you're local to the DMV area, get the latest Weekly Salad kit delivered by Washingtons Green Grocer here!